Tuesday, November 27, 2007

It's a Thanksgiving Miracle


So I went to the doctor today for my 36 week check up and found out I didn't gain a single ounce over the last two weeks which included thanksgiving. I have no clue how this happened. Now if I was the type of pregnant woman that could only eat a little bit at a time this would be understandable but since I eat whole foot longs from subway by myself in one sitting, I ate at least two plates of food at each of the three Thanksgiving dinners I attended and I never exercise, I don't see how this could be. Never the less the doctor says this is totally normal since I have gained sufficient weight for the pregnancy and a miracle. Elizabeth still grew over the two weeks and in four days I will be full term and can have this baby anytime. Now I am not expecting to pop this baby out for at least two more weeks but we shall wait and see.

1 comment:

flip flop mama said...

Yay for blogs and not gaining weight! :)